Have a great idea and would like to get it into action? Want to start a small business but don’t have any funds to get going? Are you an MCC Student?
Then apply to the Student Venture Fund for start-up funding (up to $100) to help make your idea a reality!
- Fill out the application HERE. You may also address all the questions and submit via video, see application for details.
- Email a breakdown of your Cost of Product and Start-Up Expenses as soon as you submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. The committee will want to see exactly how the money will be spent, so please indicate where money will come from that is not covered under the request. You can make your own, or use this template.
- Wait to be contacted by the Student Venture Fund (a group of your peers at the IDEA Center who will make decisions about all the applications)
- If you don’t hear from us after 1 week, please contact email@example.com
- These funds are a friendly loan. We want you to pay the fund back so that we can continue to pay it forward to other students. If you are unable to pay the loan back due to business failure, you will not be held personally accountable, we do ask that you then donate time to helping fundraise for the fund.
Are you interested in donating to the fund!? GREAT! We would love that. GO HERE!
Spring 2018 Members:
Gillian Inglis, Randy Nguyen, and Kevin Seery
Fall 2017 Members:
Gillian Inglis, Karina Heinold, Randy Nguyen, and Kevin Seery
Fall 2016, Spring 2017 Members:
Guillermo Blanco, Gillian Inglis, and Randy Nguyen