For Intro to Entrepreneurship (BUS 130) class, students focus on actively going through the entrepreneurial process, from idea generation and opportunity evaluation to planning and launch of a business. Students recently finished a 3-week long competition and pitched their businesses at our MCC Shark Tank.
Student businesses included t-shirts, car detailing, hair extensions, baked goods, handmade blankets, and more.
Check out some of the awesome work they’ve done!
- Ghost Buck Coffee
- Locality Connections
- JLMA Custom T-Shirts (Darcy in chart)
- Art Greeting Cards (Ran in chart)
- Dave’s Blankets
Students from 3 classes will be donating over $570 to the Boys & Girls Club of Lowell!
This brings our total donated to the community over the years to $9,182!
Here are our winners from the Online BUS 130 class:
1st place: Joe Foresteire
2nd place: Darcy Gervais
3rd place: Rene Harris
Honorable Mention: Logan Chou
A big thank you to our judges!
- Ray Wrobel from Align Credit Union
- Michael Breda from Salem Five Bank
- Pete Bagley from Commonwealth Leadership Institute
- John DeNyse from MCC’s Student Venture Fund and Business Major
One of the classes work: